The challenge will consist of climbing the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales - Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon within 36 hours.
We have chosen to support a local charity Nelson's Journey - a charity that supports children and young people living in Norfolk who have experienced the death of a special person in their lives.
Any donation would be greatly appreciated and you will be helping to make a difference to Norfolk’s bereaved children and young people who are supported by Nelson’s Journey.
If you would like to donate please go to our just giving page:
This is what your donations could fund:
- £6 could fund a teddy bear for a bereaved child or young person.
- £10 could fund a worry eater which supports children with anxieties which can occur following a bereavement.
- £20 could fund a selection of bereavement work books for children.
- £50 could fund a wide range of resources for a Child Bereavement Support Worker to use during 1:1 support sessions including memory box, art and craft materials, therapeutic work books, memory bears etc.
- £300 could fund a place for a bereaved young person to attend a therapeutic weekend.
- £522 could fund an assessment of a child’s bereavement needs, attendance on a therapeutic weekend and 1:1 follow up work.
You can find out more about the fantastic work Nelson's Journey does here: www.nelsonsjourney.org.uk
We really appreciate your support and thank you for any donations!